5/4/14

Spring is coming along / Eclosion de color, es Primavera

Did you ever see that post before in my blog ?  It was about Spring is coming with lots of colours...
Casual Spring in this case ..Please have a look and understand what I mean...isn't it  gorgeous! is for my boys !
I find in a Quilt magazine that I usually buy from Fons and Porter.I like it, easy to understand .



















Inside you will find a the designer of this Denim Quilt...I told before that I fall in love and immediately thought in my son Roger and Helen...
I cannot give you the pattern, which is copyright matter..but you will understand when see the pictures..
For those who love Cathedral Windows is so easy..and it seems is a kind of  Japanese Folding Quilt technique



Here is my version ...no perfect in the back side, I had to admit , It can be improved !! LOL

If it would be now..I would make stitches in same colour :blue

Be indulgent , is more difficult to handle than I thought :-))
***********
Esta es mi version del quilt que encontre en esta revista arriba referenciada ..me enamore y lo pense para mis hijos..pronto lo van a tener en casa ..
Por temas legales no hay tutorial..pero para los amantes de Catedral windows es facil con solo verlo y el patron que ella ofrece es sencillo, lo dificil es manejarlo , yo no le he puesto acolchado, lo encuentro muy recio para ser manta de cama, lo concibo para decorar o en un sofa, tambien picnic...Espero sea de interes.
Warm and charm for young people ..and old as well !



Open in the top with blanket stitches.








Happy sewing weekend !! Feliz semana de costura entre-manos

Hi guys...I find that for you...enjoy!


8 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo4/05/2014

    Jeans quilting to power!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very different but cheerful and beautiful in its own way! Great result!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Unfortunately blogger leaves no possibility to answer , a pity
    I want to thank you for the time on review my post

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Margarita! What a surprise! I have been in your blog before and never realized it was YOU! I will hit the follow button right now, if I find it!.

    Lovely quilt by the way! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks so much Ana...It's a surprise for me that you were in my humble blog before ! oh dear ..How come ??
      Greetings !!

      Eliminar

You make my day !