13/3/14

PROMO ╰☆╮50% off ,SEARCH THE small DAISY in my shop ╰☆╮

50 % descuento en algunos productos de mi tienda...
Buscadlos , estan marcados con la pequenia margarita  ╰☆╮, solo por una semana !
Hay que renovarse , reinventarse....es Primavera !!!
***************************************
50% off  on some items from my store  , look for them 
You don't need coupons , any code at all ...only look for a small daisy ╰☆╮
I will need to renew.....Springtime is here !!

Thanks you all for your support and for make my day , I love my work ,I love new projects ...
Meanwhile, I'm reading my bedside book for inspirations on a new projects ...



 Speak soon !!      Hasta pronto !

4 comentarios:

  1. intriguing....tho I haven't found any small daisy yet...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ha ha ha under title there is a ╰☆╮ too small ? you wait for a big one
      Anne Marie en el pote pequenio esta la confitura !! that means the smaller the sweeter !!

      Eliminar
  2. Very tempting, Margarita. :)

    ResponderEliminar

You make my day !