16/12/14

Happy Christmas with LINEN...

Hi every one ! we all are preparing our coming soon Christmas Holidays ... and as every year, most of us are preparing too a to-do-list , dreams that we have in the end of a bucket, and want next year open it, move it ...re-move it , which if you are as I am ...every year I'm reviewing what is still in the bucket...LOL

Hola a todos , supongo que estamos con el trajin de las celebraciones , la comida de Navidad y la reunion familiar (para aquellos que somos una corta familia...abrimos nuestras puertas a los amigos y eso lo hace especial tambien ). Si sois de mi estilo, con el Nuevo anio va a empezar tambien los deseos de hacer aquello que quedo en el fondo del cajon para el anio siguiente ..lo revisamos, lo sacamos , le damos vueltas e intentamos, esta vez si, realizar nuestro suenio.

I'm not speaking about unrealistic dream, this is a blog from a 'needlewoman'...what I want is all about stitching, news projects that get me a new learning...I love that ! trying to learn with creativity.

Pero no hablo de suenios y grandes pretensiones, como es un blog de costurera, me refiero a proyectos nuevos , nuevas cosas por aprender...eso si me place ! siempre buscando alguna novedad.


But now..meanwhile I'm going to make the list and I let you know in the next post, please take a look what I've done this week ..just something we all need to wrap nicely jewelry or smalls presents that need to be find among tones of papers , cards, laces and so on the tree mat :-)) my advise is put them in a cotton bag, clutch or purse , you might find them in Etsy for example , even though I'm offering you look that ones...aren't they gorgeous ???

Por ahora, mientras voy haciendo la lista de deseos para el proximo anio, os dejo con unas fotos de lo que estado haciendo ultimamente, proyectos utiles, sin duda, para pequenios regalos que no pueden perderse en medio de papeles , envoltorios, lazos y targetas a pie del arbol , mi consejo para estas fechas, envolverlos en el interior de estos saquitos puede ser una presentacion original y que va a ser util a fin de cuentas

Bolsitas de algodon para joieria /  Jewelry small purse 
Neceser para tu maleta, tu bolso o perfecto regalo para "esconder algo valuoso"
Toiletry French inspired bag for something  really 'important'...


    Lino y algodon con cremallera y forrado en algodon /  Linen and cotton folded with zip

      Egrey linen striped at the back 


White red stripes at the back in that one  :-))


Hope would be of your interest .....Merry Christmas to all of you  !!!

FELICES    NAVIDADES  !

2 comentarios:

You make my day !